Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to Organise Your Makeup Cosmetics

Nice Article


You will not make costly mistakes, and you can be sure you have invested in good choices that will work for you. Now it is time to bring your makeup home, unwrap all the pretty boxes and organise your new goodies so they are ready to be use.


Buy your makeup wisely. The beauty adviser can assist you with the makeup application as well. Most of us still love to have personal attention and guidance. If you are not experienced or comfortable with makeup, ask her for help. Tell her frankly the look you want. If you feel she is wearing too much makeup for your comfort level, explain that you would like a more natural look. Do not feel intimidated. I assure you the beauty adviser is eager to help you, and a good adviser will always work at your comfort level, not hers.


You will get the most out of your exciting new colors if you buy an attractive plastic organizer and keep your makeup, like your wardrobe, convenient and organized. Place lipstick in one compartment, blushers in another. Often these organizers have holes for mascara wands and lip and eye pencils. By keeping your makeup orderly and at your fingertips, you will save time getting dressed in the morning. When I time myself at putting on my makeup, I noticed that I lost minutes if I had to hunt for a certain eye pencil or lipstick. I can put on all my makeup - foundation, concealer, powder, blusher, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick in six minutes if I have everything assembled where I need it. An organized wardrobe starts the day off smoothly.


Now it is time to acquire the tools you will need to apply your makeup so it looks naturally beautiful - Just like you.


I have been providing image to individuals as well as corporate and I like to share information on beauty tips here. For more details on beauty, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment